> janice --projects
Forward Financing Component Library
July 2017 – May 2019
- Allow components as well as global styles to be shared and leveraged across the frontend ecosystem at Forward Financing
- Construction of a shared component library based on the atomic design methodology for creating basic, reusable components to build a consistent UX experience across the Forward Financing brand.
- Utilization of a private npm package with custom build script to allow for export of React componets as well as a global set of utility styles.
Forward Financing Merchant Portal
July 2017 – May 2019
- Allow external merchant users to easily view basic account information.
- Faciitate communication between merchants and their Forward Financing account representative.
- Utilization of a React and Redux to create an application to consume and display account data using componets from the custom shared library.
Forward Financing Partner Portal
May 2017 – May 2019
- Allow external partner users to easily view performance indicators.
- Faciitate communication with external partners to allow for quicker processing of leads.
- Utilization of a React and Redux to create an application to consume and display performance data.
- Intgration of a new search store into the exisiting application to optimize prefromace of various endpoints.
America's Test Kitchen Flagship Site and Search Experience
January 2016 – April 2017
- Unify our frontend architecture across all brand sites.
- A simple and documented implmentation for easy adoption across teams.
- Support for current integrations for piecemeal updates.
- Development of a React / Redux starter kit; including server side rendering for speed and SEO optimization and consumption of data from a JSON API endpoint backed by a "legacy" Rails app.
- Establish testing framework and process for documentation.
- Train members of the engineering team on new architecture through pair programming.
- Keep track of the value lost with food waste.
- a CLI tool to capture the value lost by various kinds of waste.
React ToDo teaching app
- A course which walks through the basics of React and lightly covers Redux along with how to use those tools to develop applications.
Does-React-Make-You-Sad? -- The Quiz
September 2016 – October 2016
- An easy way to determine whether React is the correct solution.
- Interactively decide how to use React in your project.
- Utilize React Makes you Sad Flowchart by Dan Abramov to create simple quiz system
- Create an extensible goto path using JSON data structure